Welcome to Tiny Modernist's 2021 Easter Stitch-A-Long! This 4-Part Series features fresh spring designs, including a bunny, large egg basket, chicks, sheep, flowers, and chalkboard Spring greetings.
The price is a one-time fee, and includes the entire design over 4 monthly section releases. You will receive an email with each new release according to the schedule below.
Part 1: January 1st, 2021
Part 2: February 1st, 2021
Part 3: February 22nd, 2021
Part 4: March 15th, 2021
This chart uses 12 DMC colors (1 skein unless otherwise stated) : Blanc, 744, 3825, 721, 3716, 3833, 3836, 368, 613, 612, 611 and 413.
You may also choose to use a few (or all) of the specialty Weeks Dye Works (WDW) and Classic Colorworks (CCT) floss instead of DMC:
1. CCT-072 Sunshine Girl instead of DMC744 (1x 5yds skeins)
2. CCT-043 Tangerine instead of DMC3825 (1x 5yds skeins)
3. CCT-024 Pink Posey instead of DMC3716 (1x 5yds skeins)
4. CCT-026 Ripe Melon instead of DMC3833 (1x 5yds skeins)
5. WDW 2311 Cyclamen instead of DMC3836 (1x 5yds skeins)
6. WDW 2171 Emerald instead of DMC368 (2x 5yds skeins)
Stitch Count: 150h x 150w
Design Size: 10.7"h x 10.7"w (14-count), or 9.4"h x 9.4"w (16-count)
Stitches used: Cross Stitch, Back Stitch
Please make sure to cut your fabric at least 3" larger than the design on each side, 6" in total to each side (so for the full design, use a fabric piece that is at least 17" x 17" for 14-ct or 16" x 16" for 16-ct)