Layaway Program

How does it work?​ We ask for a 10% deposit for layaway items. We will contact you and set up a zero interest payment schedule that works for you. Once your balance is paid in full your items can be shipped or picked up. There are no dollar or item quantity minimum to qualify for our layaway program.

What if there are items you would like but do not see them on the website? Simply contact us and let us know.  If we are able to obtain the items for you we would be more than happy to assist you with a layaway. 

You can initiate your layaway one of two ways:

1) Through the website:

  • Shop our website.

  • Add the items you would like to put on layaway to your shopping cart.

  • When checking out enter Promo Code: LAYAWAY (This will deduct 90% of your total, leaving 10% due in your cart. This will act as your "deposit".)

  • Select your desired delivery method.

  • Proceed to payments. The 10% deposit and shipping will need to be paid at this time.

  • We will contact you to coordinate a payment schedule and amounts. 

  • After a payment schedule is set, we will send you invoices when your installments are due.

  • Once your balance is paid in full we will deliver your items or they can be picked up.

2) Contact us directly:

  • Contact us

  • Let us know the items you would like to put on layaway.

  • We will contact you with a total and coordinate a payment schedule/amounts with you.

  • The 10% deposit will need to be paid at this time. Shipping will be calculated and payment will need to be secured prior to delivery. 

  • After a payment schedule is set, we will send you invoices when your installments are due.

  • When your balance is paid in full we will deliver your items or they can be picked up.